Fraud meeting raises timely topics for CU staff
Do we have any common problems?
- What type of fraud is causing the most loss?
- Do you have complaints about your current process?
- Do you have questions about a specific type of fraud?
- Do you have trouble finding law enforcement contacts?
What types of fraud are we likely to face in the future?
- What products are you rolling out?
- What can you do to help prevent fraud before it happens?
Do you find other local fraud meetings helpful? What do you like about those meetings?
The details to call in are below:
Subject: Fraud Round Table
Pass code: 141699
Click here on the day of the meeting to sign in. The link will be live at that time.
If you have other suggested topics and if you plan to attend or call in, please contact Mike Lee, director of regulatory advocacy, governmental affairs.