Director of Consumer Lending Community First is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. We are now seeking a Director of Consumer Lending responsible for the management and oversight for all facets of consumer lending, systems, underwriting, lending compliance, quality assurance, collateral tracking, and adherence to policies and procedures. Acts as credit manager, ensuring the department meets organizational, operational, service culture and growth plans. Monitors and tracks through reporting the performance of the portfolios and provides comprehensive analysis and recommendations to the SVP of Lending.
The Director of Consumer Lending must possess the following:
· Five to ten years of similar or related experience
· College Degree
· Must have extensive knowledge of consumer lending practices and procedures.
· Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affecting lending programs
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills · Must be adept at understanding automated decision making engines and credit scoring models.
· Capable of analyzing financial/statistical data
· Must be proficient in the use of standard business applications in a Windows-based environment (i.e., MS Word, Excel).
Please visit our website at www.communityfirstfl.org to apply.
You can also call our recruiter (Sylvie) directly at 904.371-8030
Community First Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V