Division CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
Position Licensed Financial Advisor - Community First Credit Union of Florida
Location Community First Credit Union of Florida
Description Join a Winning Credit Union Team at Community First Credit Union C
Community First is one of the 10 largest credit unions in the state, serving more than 100,000 members, with assets exceeding $1.1 billion. Community First is a not-for-profit, full-service financial institution offering banking, loans, mortgages and investments for consumers and businesses throughout the First Coast. Community First has more than 75 years of history serving our growing First Coast community and is a values-driven organization.
We are growing, and have a Financial Advisor position available in Jacksonville, FL! As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment services to members and building member relationships. We aspire to maintain high standards in providing credit union members with the comprehensive financial and investment services needed to help achieve their long term goals, and are looking for the right person to take this program to new heights in terms of member service and productivity.
Position Requirements Qualified candidates must have:
• Licenses and Registrations: NASD/FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
• Clean U-4
• Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
• Two years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a bank or credit union
• Customer service, communication and presentation skills
• An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
• Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
• College Degree preferred Representatives are employed by Community First Credit Union of Florida and registered through CFS (Member FINRA/SIPC). CUSO Financial Services, L.P. is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable 15 year track record of serving the investment needs of some of the nation’s leading credit unions and their members. We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing.
To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com. EOE