Job Requisition #: 14-06
Branch Location: Park Street Building, Park St, Jacksonville, Florida Minimum Salary: $13.81/hour
Status: FT Weekly Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:45am-5:15pm) & alternating Saturdays (8:45am-1:15pm)
Be a contributing and strong performing member of a full‑service Contact Center serving as the primary resource for loan sales for members via handling incoming loan calls and outbound sales calls. This includes identifying member needs, providing consultation to assist members in choosing solutions that are in their best interest while meeting departmental sales and service goals. Provides quality service by phone in an efficient and professional manner using a variety of resources. Takes loan requests from consultation to loan closing.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
60% - Makes outbound sales calls for members on a variety of lending products and services. Follows up on direct mail and telemarketing.
20% - Receives inbound lending calls from service agents.
15% - Follow‑up on sales calls. Secures necessary information to complete loan applications.
5% - Attend meetings and training programs. Performs other related duties as assigned.
1. SALES: (35%) Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals by utilizing needs‑based selling techniques. Support marketing and promotional events.
2. QUALITY AND QUANTITY: (20%) Meet or exceed accuracy standards while sustaining a high volume of sales activity. Work efficiently by utilizing system tools and resources.
3. JOB KNOWLEDGE: (20%): Maintain an advanced knowledge proficiency of all new products, systems, regulations, policies and procedures to better serve our members, insure compliance with all regulations. Minimize losses due to fraudulent activities by complying with the policies and procedures applicable to member accounts and negotiable items. Comply with all applicable regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act. Score 90% or better on Product Knowledge Tests. Complete annual Individualized Learning Plan (ILP).
4. SERVICE: (10%): Insure an exceptional service experience for members, vendors, associates and guests as measured by the Quality Loop, Call Monitoring Reports and Service Quality surveys as well as supervisory observations. Meet all service standards.
5. TEAMWORK/RELIABILITY: (15%) Adhere to the code of conduct and department rules. Demonstrate core values. Contribute to a positive work environment. Support the efforts of other associates by attending planned activities. Keep unscheduled absences and late arrivals to within attendance policy guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: A minimum of 3 years prior call center or financial service experience required with demonstrated success in a sales‑related role. Demonstrated experience in achieving monthly loan origination/production goals of 50 more loans is highly desired. Education: A high school education or GED.
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
PC Skill Level: Intermediate to advanced knowledge and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
Telephone Etiquette: Good listening and strong consultative sales skills..
Accuracy: Strong attention to detail. Ability to make sound decisions with minimum information.
Please apply online by visiting https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8811061