ComplySight originates from a collaboration of League InfoSight and association/leagues whose affiliation results in a strong credit union focused, compliance solution. It streamlines compliance management in credit unions, automatically providing your credit union with regulatory alerts and updates. It also serves as a credit union’s universal compliance management tool providing tracking, visibility, and measurement to address compliance initiatives through a single application.
Using ComplySight, credit unions can:
- From one central site, review regulations and laws to assess the level of compliance;
- Manage regulatory requirements and the associated internal organizational communications;
- Assign and track the activities needed to achieve or maintain compliance;
- Push regulatory alerts and updates interactively to all credit unions;
- Complement and access InfoSight and CU PolicyPro to provide a solution for regulatory requirements.
ComplySight provides visibility, tracking, measuring and reporting for compliance activities allowing credit unions to address compliance initiatives through a single application, assisting in the organization’s overall communication, supporting a state of continual readiness for audits, and providing regulatory updates essential to maintaining credit union compliance.
Easy to understand guidance to provide your credit union directions on compliance requirements.
When a regulation changes or new guidance is introduced you will be notified and provided customized guidance.
|EASE OF TRACKING/MANAGING
ComplySight’s communication and tracking tools make it easy to determine your credit union’s compliance position.
Easily pairs with and supports your Association/League Consultant activities to provide complete compliance management.
Robust reporting features, overviews and in-depth information on your credit union’s compliance.
Have a question? League InfoSight provides your credit union with comprehensive guidance and support.
Join the ComplySight product team for one of the following comprehensive training sessions:
- Introduction to ComplySight: Presents the benefits ComplySight offers to a credit union when used as their compliance management solution.
- ComplySight Training 1.01: A detailed overview of ComplySight’s functionality with reviews of all user level functions.
- ComplySight Training & Tips: An opportunity to review specific ComplySight topics in detail. Topics change so that users can continue to learn additional ComplySight functionality.
- Reports in ComplySight: What reports are available and how do they work?
- ComplySight Training for the L4 User: An overview of ComplySight topics from the viewpoint of the L4 user and how they can use ComplySight to assist in meeting credit union compliance goals.
Please note that all of the webinars require a password, which is “1234.”
|Introduction to ComplySight||September 3||3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (EST)|
|Introduction to ComplySight||September 9||11:30am – 12:30 pm (EST)|
|ComplySight Training & Tips||September 15||3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (EST)|
|Introduction to ComplySight||September 17||3:30 - 4:30 p.m. (EST)|
|Reports in ComplySight||September 22||3:30 – 4:30 pm (EST)|
|Introduction to ComplySight||September 24||11:30am – 12:30 pm (EST)|
|ComplySight Training & Tips||September 30||11:30am – 12:30 pm (EST)|