Directors - Crucial Conversations: Keys Effective Board and Management Communication
Crucial Conversations: Keys Effective Board and Management Communication
Monday | 12:45pm – 2:15pm
Ancin Cooley, CIA, CISA, Founder and Principal, Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc.
Every team and organization has problems. The difference is whether they can candidly discuss and resolve them. In this engaging and informative session you will learn how to:
- Effectively Address CEO Succession
- Development a Board Evaluation process and address its finding Navigate disagreement between auditor and management
- Effectively communicate between committee and board members
- Handle management teams that consistently fail for remediate audit and examination issues
- Learn how to identify and help a failing CEO
About the Speaker
Ancin Cooley, CIA, CISA, is the founder and principal of Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc. Synergy provides a range of risk management services to financial institutions, which include outsource credit analysis, IT audits, internal audits, and loan reviews. He brings more than 10 years of experience to the industry.
Ancin honed his skills while working as an examiner, performing safety and soundness examinations for institutions ranging from $100 million to $8 billion in total assets. He holds both the Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designations. He is a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors, Appraisal Institute, and Risk Management Association.