Jefferson Financial FCU
1. Maintain a highly motivated, well-trained sales staff, and effective employee relations.
2. Ensure that the branch is open and ready to conduct business each business day. Delegates various operational duties to the member service representatives and tellers, but assumes overall administrative responsibility for the branch operation.
3. Prepare, implement, and supervise the budget for the branch that is consistent with the overall strategic plan and budget of the credit union.
4. Schedule staff to ensure efficient branch operation, conduct performance reviews, provide regular coaching and recommend position advancements and salary adjustments.
5. Manage and recommend the purchase of supplies and necessary repairs to the branch.
6. Ensure that the branch balances all transactions at the close of each business day. Help staff resolve outages and authorize over/short adjustments. Conducts at minimum one surprise audit per month.
7. Ensure that the branch is in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations.
8. Monitor office activity, including number of transactions, volume, teller errors, loan volume, new accounts, etc.
9. Monitor key products/sales within branch to ensure profitable and sound business practices for the credit union, a high quality of service for members, and employees are maximizing opportunities to sell products.
10. Manage the security and safety of the branch, with responsibility to analyze adequacy of the facility, its equipment, and its internal policies and procedures, and to alert staff of any changes.
11. Conduct quality control audits to ensure accuracy of all member loans, accounts and records.
12. Maintain ongoing communications informing supervisor of all pertinent problems, irregularities, new developments, changes and other important information within area of responsibility.
13. Assist the collection department with collection efforts and the control of delinquency.
14. Keep abreast of current trends and regulations through continuing education programs, seminars and reading.
A Certified Credit Union Executive designation (CCUE) and/or college degree in business or financial administration is desirable, with a minimum of two years of depository financial institution supervisory experience, preferably in a retail branch environment.
JFFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a benefits package which includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, profit sharing, and 401(k).