Digital Developer IV
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the Technical Delivery Lead and the Agile team to collaborate on proof of concepts, industrialization of the concepts and the delivery of the concepts in a digital framework for quick release cycle to achieve targeted Minimal Viable Product (MVP).
- Using modern technologies including low-code/no-code, iPaaS and DevOps tools, designs and develops digital applications. Designs and develops business application and system solutions including test plans and testing results for unit testing, safety and soundness testing, regression testing and system integration testing following corporate architecture, design, and coding standards.
- Fully supports and participates all stages of Agile methodology include daily standup, story planning, backlog grooming and demonstration. Provide honest and critical feedback during all stages of the process to ensure better development practices and successful solution implementations.
- Makes recommendations to the team for environmental/architectural changes that will increase the stability or improve the performance of Corporate One’s system and applications.
- Fully documents necessary aspect of the work for easy maintenance, transition and governance needs.
- Works closely within and outside of the team for ideation, vendor evaluation and research work; keep abreast of the new technologies and trends to support the innovation aspect of the job.
- Flexible to perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of related progressive experience with mobile application development and all phases of software development lifecycle in addition to educational requirements listed above. Minimum of four years of experience with application software solution design.
- Specific Job Knowledge and Skills Required: Excellent team player and collaborator, who can breakdown requirements into detail tasks to develop and implement the software and work Agile process. Ability to work well under stress. Strong analytical skills. Ability to multi-task. Knowledge with mobile application development frameworks. Knowledge with both client/server application development.
Corporate One FCU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Please apply on-line, visit the website here.