Alabama One Credit Union
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Provides ongoing support to Chief Financial Officer in the following primary areas: Financial Statement Reporting; ALM modeling, analysis, and reporting; Allowance for Loan Loss Accounting and reporting; Call reporting; Investment/Liquidity Management, analysis, and documentation; Forecasting and Budgeting; Audit/Examination Support; Policy Maintenance; and Ongoing Data Analysis support for Accounting, Lending, and Operations.
• Is familiar with duties of other functions in the accounting department to perform backup, resolve more complex issues, and to assist with non-routine projects and analysis.
• Balances and audits general ledger accounts; prepares accounting entries as needed.
• Prepare reports for Executive Management and/or committees as needed.
• Performs other job related duties as assigned.
• Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
• A minimum of three years previous work experience in a financial institution or public accounting practice. Documented experience in data analysis and database management is also required.
• Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
• Desired candidate must possess intermediate to advanced skills in the use of Excel and Access software and successfully pass skills testing prior to being selected
Visit www.alabamaone.org/careers to apply.