Member Services Representative
Manatee Community FCU
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Greet and welcome members and visitors to the credit union in a professional manner. Represent the credit union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
2. Provide in person and by telephone general and specific service-related information concerning credit union products or policies.
3. Respond to email or other electronic requests submitted by members.
4. Respond to members’ requests, problems, and complaints, resolving issues, and/or directing them to the appropriate person for specific information and assistance.
5. Data entry of member and loan information.
6. Open new accounts and service existing accounts. Set up new account files and provide members with all necessary information for membership.
7. Promote credit union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member interviews and/or review of member’s account. Actively cross-sell products.
8. Research accounts for deposit, withdrawal, and loan payment discrepancies.
9. Assist members in opening individual retirement accounts.
10. Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
11. Adhere to internal credit union policies and State and Federal Regulations.
12. Perform other job duties as assigned.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must be able to move objects weighing up to 40 pounds.
2. Must be able to operate credit union equipment (i.e. computers, copiers, ten-key adding machine, fax, etc.)
Minimum two years prior banking experience either in the credit union or banking industry is preferred.
Must possess a high school diploma or GED
Skills and Qualifications:
Bilingual a plus. Financial Skills, Member Service, Thoroughness, Confidentiality, Analyzing Information, Decision Making, Verbal Communication, Professionalism, Quality Focus, Punctual, Organized, Data Entry