Product Marketing Manager
Space Coast Credit Union
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist VP of Marketing with development and execution of annual marketing plan and budget in support of organization’s business plan.
• Manage and develop product marketing staff by recruiting, training, coaching, directing, and appraising employees and their performance.
• Monitor and track marketing budget, and approve expenses within budget permissions.
• Oversee and direct advertising agency relationship, and manage media plan within established budgets, recommending adjustments as needed.
• Conduct market research, and stay abreast of competitor offerings and industry trends to identify and exploit opportunities in a timely manner.
• Research audience demographics, preferences, and consumer profiles to conceive campaigns with compelling call to actions using the most effective media method.
• Ensure consistent brand messaging to differentiate the Watchdog value proposition, and increase brand awareness.
• Collaborate with sales and product owners to conceive, direct, and implement innovative marketing campaigns to promote SCCU products and increase sales volumes.
• Leverage SCCU branch network to expand local market share and increase branch sales.
• Analyze and report upon marketing programs and advertising effectiveness; continually optimizing media mix and message to drive production and profitability.
• Communicate with all departments and internal stakeholders impacted by promotions, advertising campaigns, collateral, etc., ensuring that staff is up-to-date on credit union marketing programs, special incentives, and procedures.
Education and Training:
• Four-year college (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent experience, preferably in Marketing or Public Relations
• Three (3) – five (5) years leadership and management experience, marketing management preferred
• Experience in general project management, marketing, advertising, product promotion, and branding desired
• Experience with digital marketing, email marketing, paid search, social media, and content marketing a plus
• Effective communication skills with a proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.