Software Engineer IV
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works closely with the Project Manager and/or Business Analyst to refine technical requirements. Assists the Project Manager and/or Business Analyst in customer meetings to help the customer more clearly articulate business requirements. Works with the Project Manager and/or Business Analyst to maintain a working knowledge of the project’s technical aspects. Refines technical specifications as project requirements change. Communicates these changes to the affected software engineers and/or contract programmers.
- Verifies that the resulting developed code reflects the project requirement changes.
- Creates technical design documentation suitable as a basis for conducting development work, based on business and technical requirements and a sophisticated breadth of technical knowledge. Ensures that such technical designs are in complete compliance with the Corporate One enterprise architecture. Ensures that the software engineers and/or contract programmers understand and adhere to the technical specifications. Ensures that the technical specifications are in complete support of the business requirements and objectives.
- Designs and develops business application and system solutions including test plans and testing results for unit testing, safety and soundness testing, regression testing and system integration testing following corporate architecture, design, and coding standards.
- Supports software engineers in peer code reviews and provides creative feedback to ensure better development practices and successful solution implementations.
Provides assistance to other software engineers in resolving complex production problems on any in-house software application, across multiple hardware platforms and programming languages.
- Makes recommendations to the team for environmental/architectural changes that will increase the stability or improve the performance of Corporate One’s system and applications.
- Flexible to perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of related progressive experience with mobile application development and all phases of software development lifecycle in addition to educational requirements listed above. Minimum of four years of experience with application software solution design.
- Specific Job Knowledge and Skills Required: Excellent team player and collaborator, who can breakdown requirements into detail tasks to develop and implement the software and work Agile process. Ability to work well under stress. Strong analytical skills. Ability to multi-task. Knowledge with mobile application development frameworks. Knowledge with both client/server application development.
- Technology Skills Required: Trained or experienced in two or more of the following application development environments:
o Microsoft .Net Framework
o iPaaS/Enterprise Service Bus Integration Architecture. Experience with Flowgear a plus.
o Object Oriented Design
o Mobile Applications Development Design Patterns. Experience with Outsystems a plus.
o Multi-Factor Authentication Concepts and Designs
o ASP .Net, C#
o Client side frameworks like Angular and Backbone
o Complex Stored Procedures
o Database integration with Oracle, SQL 2014
o Scripting languages like Batch, Powershell
o Knowledge of SSIS/SSRS
- Company Competencies: Competency performance expectations are commensurate with position and include change readiness, collaboration and teamwork, communication, continuous learning and improvement, creative thinking and problem solving, and ownership and accountability.
Corporate One FCU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Please apply on-line here: http://www.corporateone.coop/About-Us/Job-Opportunities.aspx