Technical Delivery Manager
Corporate One Federal Credit Union
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handles all aspects of the IT project management life cycle and uses structured methodologies through the entire System Development Life Cycle.
- Coaches the team in agile best practices including self-organization and cross-functionality. Removes impediments to the team’s progress to its sprint commitments. Coaches the team and helps to lead an organizational wide adoption of Agile.
- Ensures team execution and delivery to committed sprint work. Leading the team to maintain a sustainable pace. Supporting techniques for effective Product Backlog management. Creates forum for communicating vision, goals, and Product Backlog items to the team. Supporting and crystalizing the team to create clear and concise Backlog items. Identify, manage, help mitigate project issues and risks. Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of scrum in the organization.
- Partners with business project owner to understand business goals and establish project scope based on business requirements for assigned projects. Develops and maintains detailed project plans; identifies, tracks, and resolves issues and risks; provides contingency plans; creates, tracks, and reports on project budgets. Follows the ITS Service Delivery process as a part of the enterprise project management governance and methodology established by Corporate One.
- Makes decisions and suggests alternative solutions based on available resources, options, and best practices.
- Ensures projects are completed on time and according to corporate quality standards. Facilitates communication upward and across project teams including project status, justifications for variances, and business information.
- Drives the core project team to closure on difficult issues, facilitates meetings, and encourages empowerment of all parties.
- Demonstrates proven project leadership skills including: leading team members from multiple areas; interacting effectively with team members, members, and management; motivating and influencing.
- Flexible to perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field (Accounting/Finance, Business, Management, Computer Science) or equivalent combination of education and experience. Agile training or certification
- Experience: 7 years of experience is required. At least 3 Years of Scrum Master experience. At least 3 years’ experience in software delivery. The individual should demonstrate the ability to support multiple, parallel projects.
- Specific Job Knowledge and Skills Required: Knowledge of business concepts and financial services, including accounting, payments processing, finance, investments, funds management, and workflow analysis. Ability to use standard project management tools and techniques to schedule, plan, track and correct project performance; and make effective use of technical and management methodologies.
- Other Skills: Ability to collaboratively work with others, demonstrated ability to drive results, strong critical thinking skills, excellent organizational skills, self-starter. Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types. Ability to understand technical issues at a high level. A thorough understanding of Agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures. Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills. Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential. Collaborative approach to driving decisions. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Technology Skills Required: The individual should have advanced skills within the Microsoft Office Suite. A familiarity with computers, servers, data centers, databases and networking knowledge of Oracle, SQL Server, .Net and Java.
- Knowledge of business concepts, including accounting, finance, investments, funds management, and workflow analysis. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively while under stress. Must have strong analytical, organizational leadership, and interpersonal skills. Flexible to perform other duties as assigned.
Corporate One FCU is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Please apply click here.