Teller (Full Time or Part Time)
ACIPCO Federal Credit Union
• Maintain a professional and courteous attitude with all people including fellow employees, members, management, board members, and vendors.
• Performs routine member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers and check cashing, reloadable travel cards, and gift cards.
• Records transactions and prepares currency transaction reports.
• Promotes and offers credit union products and services, which would benefit the member, while maintaining confidentiality.
• Completes special requests by closing accounts; taking orders for checks; providing special statements, copies, and referrals.
• Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging currency and coins; reconciling loan coupons and other transactions; turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency.
• Complies with credit union operations and security procedures.
• Responsible for performing end of day closing one day each week, and alternating Fridays.
• High school diploma or GED
Knowledge and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrates ability to work well within a group setting
• 2-4 years teller experience, preferred