VP of Lending
MTC Federal Credit Union
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate for this Executive Management Team (EMT) role will possess a high level of emotional intelligence enabling them to successfully lead, motivate and influence a team of 5 direct reports. The proven ability to develop, mentor and coach a team to achieve results through genuine interpersonal skills, effective problem solving and time management skills is required. As an EMT member a significant level of trust, diplomacy, collaboration and professionalism is expected while embracing and executing on our vision, mission and core values. Additional major responsibilities for this strategic role include:
- Manages and leads lending platforms, projects, processes and products to accomplish objectives related to growth, desired mix in loan type, profitability and risk
- Commitment to superior Member service by building and deepening Member relationships
- Extracts and utilizes data to accurately report financial performance, trends and projections; uses information to direct lending operations and drive strategy
- Provides leadership which drives behavior and results that are consistent and supportive of overall Credit Union strategic plan
- Stays abreast of new developments in lending and collections industries and ensures credit union is in compliance with lending regulations
- Supports and actively participates in community and corporate functions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field
- Ten years lending with five years management
- Strong background and thorough understanding/knowledge of both consumer and mortgage lending as well as collections
If you meet these qualifications, we welcome you to apply here and providing us a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
MTC Federal is an equal opportunity employer.