The Grand Hotel Marriott
- The Grand Hotel recently experienced some exterior damage due to Hurricane Nate. The south side of property did incur some exterior damage from the wind and storm surge. Currently we lost our pier and the fencing that runs along the sidewalk above the sea wall. This damage stretches from the south beach area in front of the conference center down to Julep Point. Due to this damage there is currently fencing up for guest safety and some areas may be inaccessible at this time.
- We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause during your stay, but the safety of your attendees is our top priority.
- The Spa and Salon @ the Grand will close in the Spa Building for renovation. In the interim, services will be provided from the North Bay House. Hours of operation will be from 9 am – 5 pm seven days a week and new check-in location will be room 4127.
- The indoor and outdoor pool are inaccessible during this time frame due to renovation so please remember to enjoy the facilities at the Lakewood Club. Transportation to the Lakewood Club is provided upon request, please contact the Front Desk and transportation will be provided for you. The Lakewood Club is approximately 5 minutes from the Grand Hotel.
- The Fitness Center is currently located in the Conference Center in Magnolia 7.
- Should parking become limited at the hotel during your stay, The Grand offers additional parking across the street in our Overflow Lot. This is located directly across the street from the hotel. One of our transportation team members will be happy to assist you with a ride back from the lot to car and back. Just call our “AYS” (At Your Service), at 251-928-9201 from an outside line and “0” from an inside line.