Submit nomination for Credit Union Hero of the Year
CUNA’s monthly magazine is seeking candidates for its 12th annual Credit Union Hero of the Year Award. These individuals exemplify the credit union philosophy of “people helping people,” go the extra mile to make a difference in their communities, and demonstrate their service, advocacy, and commitment to the credit union movement.
The deadline for nominations is Dec. 7.
- Are credit union system employees or volunteers.
- Are working or retired.
- Are unsung heroes, going above and beyond to promote credit union philosophy.
- Take a stand or exhibit a firm belief in credit union values.
- Show dedication to credit union principles.
- Make a difference in the local community.
The outstanding professionals selected as Credit Union Heroes will be featured in the March issue of Credit Union Magazine.
Readers will vote to select the 2019 Credit Union Hero of the Year, who will be honored at the America’s Credit Union Conference, June 17-20 in Orlando.