Join LSCU at the CO-OP Roadshow in Tampa, FL
LSCU affiliated credit union professionals are invited to a free special event on Jan. 23 as CO-OP Financial Services shares a full day of strategy and insights at a live CO-OP Roadshow hosted by Suncoast Credit Union.
You’ll meet with industry experts as CO-OP shares insights and hands-on strategies you can utilize immediately to position your credit union for growth. Todd Clark, president/CEO, CO-OP Financial Services, will be the featured speaker. Plus, you’ll hear from the LSCU’s Bill Berg, vice president, compliance training and information, as he provides a regulatory and economic update for the region.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The latest consumer and fintech trends that will impact your credit union now and in the future.
- How to respond to these trends with seven strategies to accelerate your digital transformation.
- Why integration is the key to innovation, empowering credit unions to deliver excellence.
- How CO-OP is evolving to become a world-class ecosystem so that we can be your strategic partner on the path towards digital transformation.
Among items on the agenda:
- Accelerating Your Digital Transformation
- Presented by Todd Clark – CEO, CO-OP Financial Services
- CO-OP’s Roadmap for Digital Transformation
- Presented by Bruce Dragt – Chief Product Officer, CO-OP Financial Services
- Regulatory and Economic Update
- Presented by Bill Berg – VP, Compliance Training & Information, LSCU
- Cyber Security Best Practices for the Digital Age
- Presented by A.J. Schwab – Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, CO-OP Financial Services
- Navigating Digital Transformation Panel
- Featuring credit union leaders and members of CO-OP’s executive management team
CO-OP Roadshow registration is free. Breakfast and lunch are included. Suncoast is located at 6536 East Hillsborough Ave., Tampa, FL 33610.