Business Development Officer
Alabama One Credit Union
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Implements a call program that includes contacting existing members to maintain and expand banking relationships and contacting prospective members to develop new business.
• Responsible for analysis of relevant statistics for the business development plan making recommendations to management when required.
• Maintains high product knowledge by learning new selling techniques, new products and market trends.
• Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sell services to members through in-person sales sessions as well as by telephone, written correspondence, and external sales calls.
• Assists in the development of promotional strategies to meet business development goals; develops promotional materials.
• Represents the Credit Union in the community and at various community events to develop business relationships.
• Performs other job related duties required or assigned.
• Three years to five years of similar or related experience.
• Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Equivalent to a college degree (BS or BA in a relevant field).
Please visit http://www.alabamaone.org/careers to apply.