Contact Center Representative I
Jax Federal Credit Union
Branch Location: Park Street Building, 562 Park St, Jacksonville, FL 32204
Starting Salary: $12.00 – $14.99/hour
Status: FT (40 hrs/wk)
Weekly Work Schedule: Monday-Friday (8:30am-5:15pm) & alternating Saturdays (8:45am-1:00pm)
Be a contributing member of a full-service Contact Center, serving as the primary resource for a wide range of member service related needs and redirection of calls. This includes performing teller transactions, member services, re-directing phone calls to requested areas, assisting members with on-line banking, bill pay and telephone banking calls, as well as identifying member needs for referral of products and services.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. 35% – SERVICE: Insure an exceptional service experience for members, vendors, associates and guests as measured by the Quality Loop, Call Monitoring Reports and Internal Service surveys as well as supervisory observations. Meet all service standards/metrics as established.
2. 20% – QUALITY AND QUANTITY: Provide high levels of service quality as measured by member satisfaction, first-time call resolution, and QA transaction accuracy.
3. 15% – TEAMWORK/RELIABILITY: Adhere to the code of conduct and departmental policies and work rules. Demonstrate core values. Contribute to a positive work environment. Support the efforts of other associates by attending planned activities. Keep unscheduled absences and late arrivals to within attendance policy guidelines.
4. 15% – JOB KNOWLEDGE: Add to and maintain knowledge of all new products, systems, regulations, policies and procedures to better serve our members, insure compliance with all regulations and minimize call transfers. Minimize losses due to fraudulent activities by complying with the policies and procedures applicable to member accounts and negotiable items. Comply with all applicable regulations such as the Bank Secrecy Act. Score 90% or better on Level 1 Product Knowledge Tests. Complete annual Individualized Learning Plan on time each quarter.
5. 15% – SALES: Make qualified sales referrals to Contact Center Specialist to insure members needs are met and department goals are attained. Make qualified Investment Services referrals. Contributes to department goals with a high level of activity related to processing Account Cross-Sells.
Knowledge & Skills
Minimum one-year prior call center experience with first call resolution and strong customer service skills. Prior financial services experience is highly desired.
A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required in addition to courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and is usually of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary. Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, or unexpected delays or requests.
• PC Skill Level: Basic to intermediate knowledge and proficiency with MS Office Suite.
• Telephone Etiquette: Good listening and excellent customer service skill.
• Accuracy: Strong attention to detail.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Mental and/or Emotional Requirements:
Must be able to perform job functions independently or with limited supervision and work effectively either on own or as part of a team. Must be able to read and carry out various written instructions and follow oral instructions. Must be able to speak clearly and deliver information in a logical and understandable sequence. Must be capable of dealing calmly and professionally with numerous different personalities from diverse cultures at various levels within and outside of the organization and demonstrate highest levels of customer service and discretion when dealing with the public. Must be able to perform responsibilities with composure under the stress of deadlines / requirements for extreme accuracy and quality and/or fast pace. Must be able to effectively handle multiple, simultaneous, and changing priorities. Must be capable of exercising highest level of discretion on both internal and external confidential matters.
Nothing in this position description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description is not a contract and should not be construed as a guarantee of employment for any specific period of time.
Jax Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A high school education or GED.
Please apply here.