Digital Marketing Manager
Space Coast Credit Union
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under the direction of the Senior Vice President of Marketing develops and executes marketing strategies to promote products and services to online members using SCCU’s electronic delivery channels in support of the organization’s business plan.
• Manage and develop e-channel marketing staff by recruiting, training, coaching, directing, and appraising employees and their performance.
• Oversee and direct SCCU’s website strategy, optimizing site for search engines and its sales funnels.
• Conceive, direct and oversee SCCU’s social media strategy to promote engagement, increase brand awareness, drive sales, and protect the organization’s reputation.
• Conceive and execute strategies to advance the reliance on and participation in Watchdog reviews to increase the relevance and impact of our members’ voice.
• Conceive and execute marketing campaigns to promote adoption of SCCU’s electronic channels
• Oversee and refine the mining of member data to identify cross-sell opportunities, and encourage participation in the credit union
• Oversee agency relationships and e-strategies within established budgets, recommending adjustments as needed.
• Conduct research, and stay abreast industry trends to ensure competiveness online
• Collaborate with sales, product owners, and marketing staff to conceive, direct, and implement innovative online campaigns to promote SCCU products and increase sales volumes.
• Analyze and report upon SCCU’s online program effectiveness and continually optimizing to drive production and profitability.
• Communicate with all departments and internal stakeholders impacted by promotions, advertising campaigns, collateral, etc., ensuring that staff is up-to-date on credit union marketing programs, special incentives, and procedures.
• Stay abreast of regulatory laws and requirements, and ensure compliance
• Four-year College (Bachelor’s degree) or equivalent experience, preferably in digital or content Marketing, e-commerce, or website management.
• Three (3) – five (5) years leadership and management experience, ecommerce or marketing management preferred
• Prefer experience in Internet marketing strategies, management and analysis of website properties, online media and promotion, knowledge of social media networks, understanding of SEO, and paid search strategies
• Familiarity with HTML and CMS systems a plus