Memorial Employees FCU
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs balance sheet reconciliations daily and/or monthly as deemed necessary.
• Compiles and analyzes daily financial information to prepare and post entries to accounts.
• Responsible for all employee payroll related reconciliations and accruals.
• Prepares closing entries, generates reports and provides assistance with the preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
• Prepares assigned month-end management and board reports.
• Assists with the coordination of fund management of credit union financial accounts to include monitoring corporate accounts and daily cash flows needs.
• Work closely with Brinks to assure cash needs are met, and assure cash is delivered on time.
• Assists with all the accounting of investments and work with Raymond James to update reports.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
• Assist in the preparation for yearly financial audits and examinations.
• Assist in the preparation of the quarterly Call Report.
• Serve as a backup for daily share draft and ACH exceptions.
• Assist in wires transfers for corporate and investment accounts.
• Must have at least two years of accounting experience.
• Financial institution accounting experience is preferred.
• Must be bondable and have a good consumer credit report.