Jefferson Financial FCU
1. Greets members in a professional and courteous manner
2. Perform routine member transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, cash advances, loan payments, transfers and check cashing
3. Prepares and scans checks for deposit
4. Provides members with account status, including current balances and loan payoffs
5. Assists members in the closing of an account
6. Balances teller drawer at the end of the day
7. Examines checks for endorsements and negotiability
8. Sells traveler checks and money orders and balances inventory daily
9. Explains member services which are available at the credit union
10. Provides information for other credit union services and assists members with there completion.
11. Answers member questions and directs unanswerable questions to the appropriate department
12. Maintains a professional and courteous attitude with all people, including members, fellow employees, management staff, board members and outside vendors and non-members.
13. Cross sells credit union services and products where possible
A high school diploma with a minimum of two (2) years of customer service and cash handling experience as a teller in a financial institution, preferably a credit union. Cashiering experience may be considered for an entry-level teller position
JFFCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering a benefits package which includes health, dental, vision & life insurance, profit sharing, and 401(k).